Monday, January 24, 2005
Where to buy used Tablet PC's
I’ve received some questions from people about where to buy used Tablet PC’s. Here are some pointers.
1) Check the refurbs available from manufacturers
2) Stay away from eBay, unless your comfortable buying computers over eBay.
3) Checkout the For Sale forum on http://www.tabletpcbuzz.com/
4) Don’t buy 1st gen models. They are too slow. Stay away from models with processors less than 1ghz. Look for Centrino.
5) Always ask the seller if the software comes with it and always ask about scratches on the screen, and warranty status.
Comes with everything you need including two batteries and two chargers!
Pentium M 1.2GHZ Processor
XP Tablet Edition
1GB DDR SD RAM
16GB Solid State Disk (SSD) Hard Drive. (no noise or heat, can operate at any altitude)
8.4" SVGA TFT LCD Display
"Mobile Dock" Desktop Docking Station
L-Series Charger capable of charging multiple batteries simultaneously
AC Power Pack
Ethernet LAN Controller (RJ-45 Connector)
Secure Digital (SD) Slot
Fingerprint Reader integrated into the system
"Speak Anywhere" Audio Technology
Ambient Light Sensor
Atheros Super AG 802.11 Wireless Connectivity
Links to this post: