Friday, February 11, 2005


 

50,000! Spectacular!

Congratulations to Trevor and Tracy. Great job you guys are doing!

50,000! Spectacular!: "

Hey all. Today we broke 50,000 hits. The Student Tablet PC opened up officially on December 1st, 2004, so we're very excited that so many people come to read our site.

I'm thinking of offering a contest to celebrate. I'm unsure of the prize at the moment, but I can get a copy of most any software you guys might be interested in winning. I've also got a cross pen that I could give away. Post some comments on what you might be interested in winning and I'll see what I can scrounge up. Ideas for the contest are appreciated as well.

Thank you all, I never thought this blog would do as well as it has, and we owe that to you.

"
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger