Wednesday, February 16, 2005


 

Taking some time off of TabletPCBuzz.com

I'm going to be heads down in projects for the next month and half, so my time on TabletPCBuzz.com will be quite limited. Others on the Buzz Team will be posting news and carrying on with moderation, reviews, etc.

In addition, we have several trips coming up, primarily a Make A Wish Foundation trip for my daughter, Maggie. We are going to Chicago to the American Girl Place. Its' pretty sobering to think that your daughter qualifies for a wish. It has really given her a well needed boost, something to look forward to. We are so grateful for everything Make A Wish is doing.

I'll still be posting on my blog and following general news. In addition, I'll be finishing up the HCSB Bible for the Tablet PC.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger