Thursday, February 17, 2005


 

Visting customers all day

I spent most of the day visiting various customer sites - meetings, contract wrap-ups, and then a last minute emergency.

I've really come to appreciate using a device as mobile as the TC1100 Tablet PC during days like this. I was inking in GoBinder all day long. My only problem was running out of battery juice. Fortunately, one of my customers had a spare TC1100 battery and let me use it for the rest of the day.

Longer running batteries, such as those sold by Electrovaya, are much needed for the mobile professional. I'd love to see Electrovaya license their technology to other OEM's. I remember sitting in a Windows Anywhere conference session with Josh Einstein. I was looking for an outlet while he still had 4 - 5 hours left on his Scribber SC2100. I was getting really envious.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger