Wednesday, March 30, 2005


 

The folks at Thomas Nelson are now blogging.

Checkout Michael Hyatt's new blog, as well a list of other employees at Thomas Nelson that are now blogging.

My New Thomas Nelson Blog: "


I have just launched a new blog, primarily intended for Thomas Nelson employees. It is called From Where I Sit. I have subtitled it, ‘Musings on the world of publishing.’ While it is primarily intended for my fellow-employees, I think it will also be of interest to anyone interested in what goes on inside a real live publishing company. I also have included a list of other Thomas Nelson employee bloggers in the left-hand sidebar of the blog. Enjoy!


"



(Via Working Smart.)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger