Tuesday, May 31, 2005


 

Tablet PCs and DVDs

Anybody have experience watching DVDs on their Tablet PC? Read the following blog and leave a comment for this guy:

Tablet PCs and DVDs: "

My dream purchase at the moment is a Tablet PC. It's out of my price league at the moment but I was wondering how these perform with DVD movies. The slate shape makes it perfect for sitting up in bed watching a DVD on it but I guess these kind of computers would die faster than my laptop does under such conditions. Has anyone had any experience with Tablet PCs and DVDs and especially in more cosy situations such as the one above?


From Why the hell aren't you interested in God, TS2, Paul Auster, VB.net and DVD commentaries?? (feed)
See also links to this feed and more from this feed

"


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger