Sunday, June 05, 2005


 

Fantastic price on an Acer 302 Tablet PC!

From Tracy Hooten:

I'll be selling my Acer 302: "

The original idea was to keep my convertible and to buy the new LE1600 later this month, but after thinking about it a lot, I decided it'd be a better use of my money to sell my convertible, buy a nice, large flat-screen monitor, and either build or buy a cheap desktop (for storage, to test programs, and maybe some games/programs I don't want to clutter my tablet with). That'd be way cheaper, and then I'd have a big monitor to double up on when needed.



This means I'll be selling my Acer C302XCi (with the extra battery) later this month, or early July. The current idea is to buy/build the desktop, transfer everything and get things running and backed up, send the Acer off to get fixed up (it's still under warranty), sell the Acer, then use that money to help buy the Motion and the new monitor. I haven't looked at finances to sort out if I'll be able to start the process in the next week or if I have to wait till the 22nd, but either way it will be this month.



If you're looking for an Acer 300 series tablet, wouldn't mind a used one, would like personal support for getting started or whatever (including a phone call or two if needed/desired), and don't need it right away, I'm willing to part with my puppy for $1,300USD plus shipping. Detail if you're interested in the tablet after the jump.

1.6GHz Intel Pentium M w/ Centrino
512MB RAM
60GB HDD
CD-RW/DVD
56k Modem
10/100/1000 Ethernet
Bluetooth
802.11b/g
Windows XP Tablet
14.1' TFT
Extra Main Battery



This was bought new early November 2004, so it's almost 8 month old.
There's a little wear on the paint below the keyboard, and some wear on the top cover to the paint. No scratches on the screen, and I'll let everyone know if there's anything that wasn't fixed by sending it in to Acer for repair (because what is wrong seems like things that would be under warranty, like the hinge).


"



(Via The Student Tablet PC.)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger