Tuesday, June 07, 2005


 

First day at TechEd:
Looks like Loren is working on something that a lot developers will find really useful.

"

I'm at TechEd this week. Arrived here in humid Orlando late afternoon and scuttled over to the convention center and dropped by the Tablet booth where I met Julia Lerman (Tablet speaker and blogger) and Arin Goldberg (from the Microsoft Tablet PC team). After a bit of catching up on things, I described the ink integration I've been working on with Visual Studio and Arin said I had to go talk with Douglas Hodges, architect of the Visual Studio integration services. I was game so we went over to the Visual Studio booth where Douglas was working and for the next two hours he gave me a hands on tour Visual Studio 2005 integration. It made the whole trip worthwhile.




(Via Incremental Blogger.)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger