Wednesday, June 15, 2005


 

The Foofbag - for your Tablet PC?

I've got one of these Foofbags for my Powerbook and really like it. They are soft, cushiony, and stylish - you can order them based on a large selection of patterns. I've got the blue corduroy for a 15" Powerbook. They sell them to fit ipods, iBooks, and Powerbooks.



For the LE1600, either the 14" iBook or 15" Powerbook will fit fine based on the dimensions on the foof site. I'll let you know when it comes in. If you have questions about your particular model of Tablet PC, check the dimensions for your tablet pc against this page on the foofbag site. I'm sure that the 12" iBook model will work just fine for 10" slate tablet pcs, and the 14" or 15" for 12" slate tablets.

They are handmade out of Australia and very well constructed - I highly recommend them. BTW: I did not receive any free product or compensation for that recommendation.

foofpod - iPod cover (sleeve) // foofbag - laptop bag (sleeve) for ibook or powerbook
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger