Sunday, June 19, 2005


 

MSN Toolbar suite released with tabs for Internet Explorer

Marc Orchant:

MSN has shipped version 1.2 of their MSN Search Toolbar with Windows Desktop
Search
with tabs for Internet Explorer. I’ve had an opportunity to work with a pre-release version of the tabbed UI
for IE and it is very nicely implemented. I appreciate the fact that MSN waited to ship this feature until some
performance and stability issues were resolved - another great example of how feedback from the Search Champs and their
other testers helped make a better product.


Checkout his blog for the full article - now that I have a Tablet PC again, I'm going to check this out.

(Via The Tablet PCs Weblog.)


Comments:
One thing missing from first glance is the best FireFox extension I know of - adblock. Dunno if MS can or will ever include such f(x), but I must say I've gotten used to the (advertising) noise level being much lower, even if it may only last for a short time...

Ken
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger