Wednesday, July 27, 2005


 

battery life with the convertible keyboard

I’ve been getting about 5.5 to 5.75 hours of use with my extended battery (wireless on). When I’ve used my convetible keyboard the past two days, I’ve noticed it dropping to about 4.5 hours (with wireless on).  I expected a drop in battery life, but I didn’t expect that much of a drop.

Considering that I was only getting about 2.5 hours with my standard battery, 1.5 hours would be really bad.

I’d highly recommend that everyone purchase the extended battery with their le1600. I used to take my ac adapter with me when I went off site – I haven’t carried it with me once since getting the extended battery. It adds about a pound of weight to the tablet ( a noticeable increase), but the benefit more than outweighs the cost (pun intended).


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger