Thursday, July 21, 2005


 

CNN.com - O'Connor�calls nominee�'first rate' - Jul 20, 2005

CNN.com - O'Connor calls nominee 'first rate' - Jul 20, 2005

"I have watched Judge Roberts since he has been an advocate before our court, and I and my colleagues have been enormously impressed with his scholarship and his skills," O'Connor said in an interview Wednesday during the annual conference of the 9th U.S. Circuit in Spokane.
"He's earned an excellent reputation as a lawyer, so I think he's very well qualified."
"I am disappointed, in a sense, to see the percentage of women on our court drop by 50 percent, but I can't be disappointed in the quality of person nominated. He's first rate," she added.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger