Sunday, July 17, 2005


 

Dear Microsoft I am Dumping You

Dear Microsoft I am Dumping You

From Steve Rubel's blog:

Dear Microsoft, For years I have been a big fan of your company, products and people. In fact, I own Microsoft shares.

And I've even been to the Microsoft Museum. Unfortunately, I am dumping you for OS X and Web 2.0.

Let me say first that I understand the position you're in, really. You're trying to please all the people all the time. There's a lot of pressure to perform like you did as an adolescent. Unfortunately, for all of the wonderful changes that are taking place inside, I still feel that you're not at the center of my life as you once were. And I am not the only one who is fed up. Just look at Jeff Jarvis. He bought a PowerBook too.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger