Monday, August 22, 2005


 

The beauty of TEO and ActiveWords InkPad working together

I’m still using the beta version of the ActiveWords InkPad beta ( hasn’t been officially released yet). I thought I’d mention the beauty of how well TEO and ActiveWords work together to bring about a total ink experience for the tablet pc.

I’ve got the InkPad configured so that the icon is floating on top of my windows and its’ a pretty small icon, transparency set high. I’ve also got TEO configured to incercept all of the create items within Outlook.

So…I’m in Word doing something (annotating a document for example) and decide that I need to create a task. I click once on the ActiveWord icon (sitting at the top of my window) and write in ink on the input panel “ task “. My TEO Task entry screen then pops up and I create my Outlook Task in Ink, storing it ink.

I didn’t touch the keyboard a single time, applications were kicked off from Ink commands, and data was stored in ink. Isn’t that so totally cool!


Comments:
It's a good day when I learn something new. Great tip. Thanks, Rob.
 
Very cool. I didn't know you could have the inkpad floating on top of the window, mine is anchored to the taskbar. I'll give it a shot.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger