Saturday, August 20, 2005


 

Einstein Technologies Forum - MindManager integration ideas...

Josh is inquiring about possibility integrating TEO and Mind Manager. post your thoughts to the link below.

Hey guys. I like the idea of MindManager, but I'm really new to it and I haven't used it much just because I've been pretty busy since I installed the trial.

But I wanna know, do you think there is some potential here for integration with TEO? Can I get some feedback from some people that use it frequently?

What do you think about copying a batch of ink tasks to and from MindManager/TEO? Just throwing it out there. Please pass the word around about this thread because this board doesn't really get much traffic.

Einstein Technologies Forum - MindManager integration ideas...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger