Friday, August 19, 2005


 

A new website launched

For those of you who don’t know, when I’m not working in the tablet pc arena, I’m developing and designing websites. Most of the websites I develop are database driven, utilizing either ColdFusion or ASP. 

Over the past month, I’ve had the pleasure of designing and developing a website for the chemo clinic that my daughter Maggie has been attending over the past year and a half. The folks at Childhood Hematology and Oncology Associations (CHOA) are simply amazing. The love they have for these kids is very evident in how they serve and care for them. I wanted to capture that for the web. I wanted to capture the hope and passion that the nurses and doctors have for these kids. I think we did it.

Because of everything involved and attached to this project, this website has become one of my favorites.  

Check it out.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger