Saturday, August 27, 2005


 

No more Motion M1400 batteries after 2007

TDavid has some words for Motion on them not having batteries available for the m1400 in 2008 and beyond. That is disappointing. I can understand Motion not producing them, but they should at least get 3rd party vendors to do it beyond 2008. That would let folks feel better about the long term viability of products they purchase, especially when you spend $2K- - $3k for it.

I'd be curious about the standard policy followed by other portable OEMs.

If I know Motion the way I think I do, they won't leave their customers hanging. Hey, You can always stock up in Dec 2007. that will get you by for at least 3 more years.

Make You Go Hmm: ยป No more Motion M1400 batteries after 2007


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger