Friday, August 19, 2005


 

Tablet PC Team Blog : Do You Print?

The tablet team on handwriting recognition and Vista;

If you’re like me, the first time you picked up a Tablet PC you began writing in your favorite block print handwriting style. Perhaps like me, you were disappointed with the results. Personally, I found myself adjusting my handwriting to fit the computer. Three years after the Tablet PC launch (and a couple more playing with the developing technology), I’ve been broken of my block print. I still use print in note-taking, but I’ve even adopted lower-case letters (which tend to yield better recognition results).
Clearly, this is not the way to bring “natural computing” to every user. That is why I am happy to tell you about just one of several improvements on the way for Windows Vista. Some of these improvements are available in an early (and by no means final) stage in the Beta 1 TIP Download.

Tablet PC Team Blog : Do You Print?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger