Tuesday, August 09, 2005


 

Trackpoint caps

The first trackpoint cap I’ve been using on my convertible keyboard wore out after several days. Fortunately, they sent two with the keyboard. The second has been working just fine.

However, I went online to find some replacement caps and ordered some from www.trackcap.com . They were $18.99 for 4 caps, but boy do they work much better than the stock caps that came with my convertible keyboard. These caps are a little higher and I’ve noticed that the trackpoint seems to responds a little better. The grip on the trackpoint is also better.

If you need some replacement caps for your trackpoint, check them out.


Comments:
Rob,
Thanks for the link! I was having a hard time finding repacements for my HP TPC 1100.

MH
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger