Monday, September 12, 2005


 

Laptops in planes

Found this pretty amusing post from someone on their way to the PDC.

Laptops in planes: "

I'm currently in the plane en route for the PDC. I just spent 15 minutes trying to write my first PDC blog entry using Ink Recognition on Xceed's TabletPC. I must admit I'm not ready for this. I made many mistakes while writing, and trying to fix those errors made me only more bitter about the technology. On the other side, I'm currently writing with very little room for my arms since the guy in front of me decided to lay down and moved his seat back. Planes are not for laptops nor tablet PCs. Sure, I would have more room in first class, but I can't afford it.

"
Comments:
That's a shame. I watched two movies and wrote two demo applications on my way to Sylantro Global Summit on my Tablet PC -- Southwest Airlines too, no first class.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger