Monday, September 12, 2005


 

My favorite blog

I have several hundred blogs in my Onfolio reader. Want to know my favorite? Warner Crocker’s, Life on the Wicked Stage Act 2

Why? I really appreciate how he shows how the tablet pc is such an integral part of his work flow and how it impacts everything he does day to day. Heck, if you can’t be productive using a piece of technology, why use it, right? He’s also honest in its’ drawbacks and won’t shy away from calling a spade a spade.

Warner has also been a major contributor to www.tabletpcbuzz.com  – helping users solve problems and become productive with their tablet pc’s. He’s one of the pillars of our online community.

I really look forward to meeting Warner face to face one of these days.


Comments:
Wow, Rob. Thanks so much for the complimentary words. I really appreciate that you, and anyone else who stops by, enjoy any of what you read on the Wicked Stage. I too look foward to the day where we can extend our on-line friendship face to face. Thanks again.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger