Thursday, October 27, 2005


 

Eric Mack takes the ultimate challenge

Eric Mack is taking on the ultimate Tablet PC Challenge – seeing if he can effectively use the Tablet PC as a total replacement for pen, paper, and books. This will be a challenge you will want to follow.

I’m very interested in seeing the lessons we will all learn through Eric’s expedition:

Inspired by this post, I've decided to challenge myself to see if I can effectively use my Tablet PC as a total replacement for pen, paper, and books. Next week, I start an intense 8-week business law course and I've decided to use this course as the subject of my next Tablet PC challenge. My objective is to determine what the benefits/drawbacks of using a TabletPC as my sole tool (to replace pen, paper, and yes, even Post-Its) for the next 10 weeks. I've previously blogged about scanning and annotation tools. Now, I'm going to see if I can live with all of these tools in an intense way for the next two months. I figure this will be the tipping point for my use of a Tablet PC. Through this experiment, I'm certain to find things that I like, things that I dislike, and hopefully, a suitable collection of tools and best practices to help me use the Tablet in the most efficient way possible.

Eric Mack On-Line - www.EricMackOnline.com


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger