Friday, October 28, 2005


 

Marc orders a Gateway

Marc Orchant has just ordered a Gateway S7200 Tablet PC. I’ve got the M280 model (almost the same machine), and its’ just too heavy for me to use on a consistent basis. I have not been able to use it as a Tablet PC much because the pre-production pen I have has some issues.

The extended battery hump makes it nice for writing in landscape (almost like a bookstand), but its pretty bad when writing in portrait with the tablet sitting on a desk.

When I get my replacement pen, I plan to really put it through its paces.


Comments:
No computer has yet been built that can match MY computational abilities. That's why I think I'd make an excellent ruler of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere.

--==/ Vote Gyrobo \==--
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger