Tuesday, October 18, 2005


 

Michael Linenberger has a new book!

Michael Linenberger, the author of the “must have” tablet pc productivity book Seize The Work Day, has just released a new book: Total Workday Control, Using Microsoft Outlook. I’ve not read it yet, but from what Michael has told me and what I’ve read on his website, it won’t be long before I start devouring it. Its’ not available from Amazon until January, but you can order it directly from the link above.

Like most of you, I live most of my day in Outlook. I could use all the help I could get! Based on my experience with his first book, I’d strongly encourage you to check this one out.

From the website:

A Solution to the Blur of the Workday
Regain up to 25% of your day and week
The Total Workday Control system will get you ahead of the blur of the workday. Imagine if you could have 25% of your workweek back; that's like gaining an entire day each week! The system that makes this possible is explained fully in this ground-breaking, easy-to-read, book. In it you will learn everything you need to know in order to achieve workday control:

This in not your typical Time Management book, nor your typical Outlook book

Most time management books focus on trying to eliminate waste in your day: eliminating interruptions, reducing meetings, improving poor schedules. This book includes those best practices but goes way beyond. It teaches a system utilizing eight secrets of task and e-mail management to optimize the time you have, and to accomplish your most important tasks, so you can leave work guilt-free at the end of the day.

And unlike Outlook books that read like technical reference manuals, this book is a get-down-to-business book, directly helping you to achieve your business goals. It shows you just enough Outlook technical configuration secrets to get you ahead of your day and your peers.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger