Tuesday, October 11, 2005


 

Selling my LE1600

I recently acquired a Gateway M280 Tablet PC ( don’t ask ). In light of recent events, I can’t justify the expense of having two tablet PCs – one I paid for (le1600) and one I didn’t (M280).

As much as I hate to do it, I’m going to sell my LE1600. What I’m selling:

LE1600 View Anywhere Tablet PC
1.5 ghz, 1.5gb ram
60gb hd
Extended battery
Convertible keyboard
USB keyboard
Docking station
OneNote
Maps and Streets
Bump Case
Executive carrying case
2 ac adapters

There are minor scratches on the face of the tablet. I’ve seen no side effects of my coffee spill. I’ve had it since June I think.

$1750 + shipping

email me at rob at zoeinc.com if you are interested


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger