Saturday, October 22, 2005


 

TabletSwitcher : A Few Months with the LS800

The following is a very good review of the LS800 Tablet PC by a recent Macintosh switcher.

TabletSwitcher : A Few Months with the LS800

This tablet is the perfect size for my needs, or as near as I've ever seen. It's heavier than it looks -- a number of people have commented on that -- but not heavy; it's very comfortable to hold for long periods of time. It has a very sturdy build; it is solid.

Performance is what you would expect with this processor. I have the 512MB model; Motion now offers 1GB. They've made very clear that the RAM is not intended to be user upgradeable, and that you will void your warranty by opening the case. That hasn't stopped some adventurers. I can live with it for now; when my warranty expires, I'll probably do some surgery.

Thanks for the link, Warner.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger