Wednesday, November 23, 2005


 

Giving Thanks Day

I want to personally wish each of you a wonderful “Giving Thanks” Day.

This years “Giving Thanks” Day will be remarkably different for us than the past 2 years when chaos normally reigned. I asked Maggie last night “How do you feel right now compared to several months ago”. She replied “I feel very, very happy. I have not felt this good in a long time.”

This year, I am thankful that God has given us peace, is restoring Maggie, and is restoring our family. However, this year, I am most thankful for you – the visible and invisible church, the people that God has used to carry us and keep us strong. May the Lord continue to bless you and your family, be gracious to you, and make His light to shine upon you.

Rob Bushway


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger