Sunday, November 06, 2005


 

The M200 Tablet PC

I’m reevaluating the Toshiba M200 Tablet PC for a customer. I picked one up from a seller on www.TabletPCBuzz.com. 2ghz, 60gb 7200 rpm harddrive, 1.5gb of ram. It isn’t the new and improved wide screen angle that just came out, but it is still a nice tablet pc.

This thing smokes the M200 I had last year. I’ve been very surprised at just how fast this tablet is. Another improvement – the pen. The clip on the pen I used with my old M200 kept breaking. They seem to have made this clip much stronger and less likely to break.

A keeper? i don’t know….it is certaily lighter than the Gateway M280 and just as powerful, but it is missing one thing – an extended battery.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger