Friday, November 04, 2005


 

Mind Manager on the Tablet PC

After using Mind Jets’ MindManager primarily on a keyboard the past couple of weeks, I can attest that this program really shines as a tablet pc app. The interaction between the program and pen lends itself so much better than a mouse and keyboard driven app. Why is that?

With just using the pen, I can write the gesture to create a topic or subtopic and then write the topic – all done without changing input mechanisms. Using the keyboard, I have to move the mouse to a blank area, put my hands back on the keyboard, and then type.

MindManager and Tablet PCs – the two were made for each other.

Now – if MindJet would just add tablet pc functionality to the brainstorming module, I’ll would be really happy!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger