Friday, November 04, 2005


 

Tracy's "Paperless" Update Delay

I couldn’t resist posting this from Tracy's paperless challenge. Tracy is not off to a great start when she wrote the outline for her paperless challenge on the back of a piece of paper. This is going to be a lot of fun!

I know I said I'd post the first Paperless Challenge update, but it's been a crazy week and my sleep-deprived brain isn't working well right now. Plus, I wrote an outline on the back of a piece of paper when I was walking around campus yesterday and that outline is now in the hands of my professor because I forgot I had to turn that paper back in :-P. I'll make a real outline this time and try to write it tonight or something.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger