Tuesday, November 15, 2005


 

Using a tablet pc with one hand...

Steve talks about how the tablet pc helps him do some things he would not otherwise be able to do since he hurt his left wrist ice skating. Read on for some more info

On Sunday we took the kids iceskating. It was only the second time I'd been skating and the last time was 30 years ago! All was going very well until about 50 minutes into the session when I had my first fall. It was also any last, because I hurt my left wrist quite badly. It isn't broken, but it is quite swollen, and I'm effectively one handed at the mount. Typing is quite hard work, so I've had on opportunity to by out the alternatives that a tablet PC provides.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger