Thursday, December 01, 2005


 

Total Workday Control ...

Picking up where James Kendrick left off, I also just received my copy of Michael Linenberger’s new book: Total Workday Control. Michael also wrote the great tablet pc productivity book: Seize The Workday.

I spent about 30 minutes flipping through it this evening and I came away with the thought: finally, someone who can show me how to properly utilize the Task functionality within Outlook.

I don’t think I’m the only one out there when I state that Outlook’s built-in task management is pretty poor. But given Michael’s understanding of it, how folks work, and how he has been able to customize the heck out of Outlooks Task system, it appears that there could finally be some hope.

I’m picking up 5 copies for some of my customers for Christmas.

I’ll write more after I actually read the book, but if you are interested in reading more, click here.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger