Friday, January 27, 2006


 

jkOnTheRun: What would you change on your Tablet PC?

James Kendrick asks “what would you change on your Tablet PC?” What one thing would I change? the video output. Without using extended display I want to rotate my tablet into landscape mode and have the output stay the same way on the external monitor. Major usability problem.

If you had a magic wand what one thing would you change about your Tablet, either the hardware or the software? My wish is simple and may be addressed already by Vista- I wish the floating TIP icon would not constantly get in my way when I'm working. Let me know what you would change and when we get enough responses we'll take a look at what we know about Vista and see which ones are already addressed.

 


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger