Monday, January 09, 2006


 

Outlook Productivity Contest winner - Steve Beller

Steve Beller won the Outlook Productivity tip contest and is getting his own copy of Michael Linenberger’s book “Total Workday Control”

I love being able to drag and drop an email onto the calendar to make a new appointment, tasks to create a new task, contacts to make a new contact, or notes/journal to make a new entry there with all of the email content there.

Congratulations, Steve.

BTW: be sure to checkout the good collection of tips posted on the contest entry.


Comments:
Hey Rob, I recall from the original post that you had 2 copies of the book to give away. So,... who won 2nd place? :)
 
very good catch. I'll pick the second winner tonight and post it.

I've had three contests running, so I got a bit confused.
 
Wow! Thank you, Rob! I look forward to reading and using Michael's book.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger