Saturday, January 07, 2006


 

Toshiba - setting themselves apart

Toshiba definitely stood out with their focus on tablet PCs at CES. Not only did they have their consumer and business oriented tablet PCs there, they also soft launched the M400 tablet pc.

Now, here is how they really racked up the knotch – they had a caricature artist who was doing free caricatures using a Tecra M4 and Alias Sketchbook. Everytime we went by the booth, there was at least 4 – 6 people in line waiting to get their picture done. Well done, Toshiba.

I’ll post my cariature when they email it to me.


Comments:
Nice, that is one of the things I am studying in my (now returning) free time! I can't wait to start doing that on the tablet!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger