Monday, January 09, 2006


 

What was missing at CES?

James Kendrick agrees with me that HP was a huge disappointment, Motion was no where to be seen or heard of (disspite a lot of requests from folks), and Toshiba stole the show. I posted my own thoughts, but James gives a good summary in what was missing as well.

HP was abysmal without even bringing the one Tablet PC model they still sell to the show. No Tablets at all from them. Motion Computing did not have a booth again, something I frankly don't understand. I was asked countless times for directions to the Motion booth and I had to tell them to take a flight to Austin and visit them personally because they were not at CES. I think that is a major mistake on their part.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by Blogger